Dr. Chaim Goldberg, MD, FRCSC
Chaim Goldberg, MD is a gifted Toronto LASIK surgeon and director of the Goldberg Centre. He has worked with over 100,000 patients. In addition to treating many Toronto laser eye surgery patients, he has provided caring and insightful ophthalmological treatment for a wide variety of visual disorders.
Dr. Goldberg began his medical career after graduation from the faculty of medicine at the University of Toronto in 1976. He completed his residency in Ophthalmology at the University of British Columbia in 1981 and is currently on active staff at Rouge Valley Health System, Centenary Hospital. He has been a guest lecturer at the University of Toronto and many public service organizations.
Dr. Goldberg has dedicated himself to keeping abreast of the state-of-the-art technologies and newest procedures. He is associated with numerous professional organizations including:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- Ontario Medical Association
- Royal Society of Implant Surgeons
- The Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists
- The International Academy of Sportvision
- The International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Clinical Instructor, University of Toronto
Dr. Goldberg is also the director of the Metro East Eye Care Centre and a frequent guest speaker on Toronto’s TALK 640 call-in radio show, "Focus on Vision", providing informative and enlightening insights on eye care.