Best Laser Vision Correction GTA
VISX STAR S4 EXCIMER LASER Is The Most Advanced Laser For Vision Correction!
- The STAR 4 variable beam technology allows the doctor to treat patients with different laser beam sizes and shapes, determined by each patient’s visual needs.
- The VISX Exclusive SmartBeam™ technology adjusts beam size according to treatment, minimizing the amount of corneal tissue that needs to be removed.
- With ActiveTrak™ 3D eye-tracking technology, the laser detects and compensates for small eye movements by guiding the laser beam to keep it centered precisely over the treatment area.
- VISX’s exclusive Active Trak™ is the only system that allows the doctor to track eye movement in all three dimensions. Having the beam centered correctly on the eye at all times helps ensure precise results.
- Unlike other lasers with eye-tracking technology, ActiveTrak requires no pupil dilation, leading to an even quicker recovery time.
- VISX laser systems produce an extremely smooth surface on the cornea after the procedure. Smoother ablations, as they’re known, promote faster healing and result in better visual outcomes.
- VISX laser systems achieve an optical zone that may result in reduced problems with night vision.
- VISX laser systems require a shorter procedure time than many lasers, which enhances comfort and may reduce the risk of postoperative complications.
Combining over 30 years of expertise with the most advanced technology is how
we achieve excellence In patient safety and satisfaction!
Over 100,000 satisfied patients to date!
For more information or to schedule your complimentary consultation
call or e-mail today
416 412 4441 or firstname.lastname@example.org