Dear Valued Patients,
While the Goldberg Centre prepares to re-engage with you as many provinces begin to lift mandatory stay-at home orders, your health and safety remains our top priority. As a part of this re-opening process, we have spent the last few weeks developing protocols to allow for a safe opening based on Ministry Guidelines for you and our staff.
To ensure a smooth transition back into the workplace, we have created the following policies and procedures based on the current health and safety guidelines outlined by the government, and we will continue to update these practices as mandated.
Our team remains diligent in moving forward in the safest way possible.
Goldberg Centre following Canada Health Guidelines
- Pre-screening and temperature check upon arrival
- Staggered appointments for customers
- Limit to 2 patients in the clinic
- Customers must be 1metre apart from each other
- Washrooms sanitized after every use
- No one other than the client to come in the clinic for their treatment
- No waiting in the clinic if you come early for your appointment call or text ensure entry
- Waiting area in compliance with social distancing measures
- All magazines and brochures removed for your safety
- Masks mandatory for patients and staff
“Life is 10% what happens, and 90% how we react to it.”
Goldberg Centre Vision Correction has always taken patient safety and hygiene within our clinic very seriously. During this period of increased risk from the Coronavirus we will be ensuring that our high standards are adhered to as well as implementing further additional measures as per Health Canada to ensure we are providing our staff and patients with as safe environment.
To prevent exposure to the Coronavirus, staff and patients are encouraged to perform the following in and outside the workplace:
• Wash hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill;
• Stay home when ill;
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, and then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash hands;
• If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into a sleeve or arm, not a hand; and
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We appreciate the diligence of our staff and patients in a combined effort to limit the risk of COVID-19.
Goldberg Centre Vision Correction will take all necessary steps to ensure the clinic remains as safe for their patients.
Dr. Chaim Goldberg
Goldberg Centre Vision Correction