Goldberg Centre Vision Correction has always taken patient safety and hygiene within our clinic very seriously. During this period of increased risk from the Coronavirus we will be ensuring that our high standards are adhered to as well as implementing further additional measures as per Health Canada to ensure we are providing our staff and patients with as safe environment.
To prevent exposure to the Coronavirus, staff and patients are encouraged to perform the following in and outside the workplace:
• Wash hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill;
• Stay home when ill;
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, and then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash hands;
• If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into a sleeve or arm, not a hand; and
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We appreciate the diligence of our staff and patients in a combined effort to limit the risk of COVID-19.
Goldberg Centre Vision Correction will take all necessary steps to ensure the clinic remains as safe for their patients.
Dr. Chaim Goldberg
Goldberg Centre Vision Correction