Laser Eye Surgery
How Long Between Consultation And Laser Eye Surgery?
At the Goldberg Centre we are pleased to say, in many cases we can perform your Laser Vision Correction
as soon as 3 days from your consultation date.
Appointment 1 – FREE Consultation with a knowledgeable Medical Consultant & pre-operative Exam with the Operating Doctor.
Appointment 2 – Advanced pre-screening & DNA testing to ensure optimum safety and candidacy.
We perform the most advanced safety and pre-screening practice in North America!
We are the only clinic in Canada to offer…
Avellino DNA Test – A DNA swab is swiped on the inner cheek for cell collection, it is then sent to a lab for analysis in order to rule out Corneal Dystrophy.
Ocular Response Analyzer (ORA) is the only instrument in the world capable of measuring Corneal Hysteresis (CH); an indication of the bio-mechanical properties of the cornea.
Appointment 3 – LASEK CORRECTIVE PROCEDURE!!!
- No cut – Ideal for active patients
- The most non-invasive treatment option
- Safest procedure for vision correction
- Over 30 years experience & expertise
- Personalized care – you see the Dr. every visit
- Most advanced pre-screening in North America
- Lifetime vision care plan included
- O% Interest Financing Available
Call or E-mail today for your FREE consultation!!
Call – 416 412 4441
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org