When can I resume regular activities after laser vision correction?
Q: When can I resume regular activities after my laser laser vision correction?
A: Patients can resume most activities within 3-5 days after having (NO-CUT) laser vision correction?
Some general guidelines are as follows….
24 Hours Post Surgery
– Patients are permitted to shower, without the use of soap, and should exercise caution, as not to get water directly in the eyes.
– Although the eyes will be sensitive, watching TV and reading are permitted, in limited amounts, and in-keeping with the patients
comfort level, and with the use of lubricating drops.
4-5 days Post Surgery
– Patients are permitted to resume wearing face makeup (eye makeup can resume 1 week post surgery)
– Patients can resume exercises and activities that don’t pose a risk of direct impact to the eyes
I;e (exercise bike, treadmill, weigh lifting)
– Flying on an airplane (With Dr’s consent)
– Driving (Once 4 day post-operative exam is completed and with Dr’s consent)
1 Month Post Surgery
– Patients are permitted to resume more high impact activities (With the use of appropriate eye protection)
such as skiing, swimming, scuba diving, tennis, baseball, basketball, biking, tanning etc.
Call today to set up your complimentary consultation or learn more about how NO-CUT vision correction can bring your life in to focus!
For further questions feel free to call 416 -412 -4441
or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org